Water Removal Experts
Union County Flood Water Removal Services
Call 888-250-6653 for service.
A flood is a devastating, overwhelming experience. Let us get the water out and get your home on its way to restoration. Our professional and certified response teams are experienced in handling water damage restoration, mold remediation and flood disaster recovery in Union County.
Flooding and flood water damage is insidious. From a burst pipe in the basement to a leaking roof causing damage to your attic and walls, H&H Environmental has the cleanup solution for you. We will pump or remove the water with proper care and use high-speed fans and other technology to safely and quickly dry your space out.
Providing Union County flood water removal and Union County flooding remediation services, including:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Comprehensive Water Damage Assessment
- Union County Water Removal Services
- Water Extraction, Drying, and Dehumidifying
- Water Damage Restoration
- Flooded Basement and Wet or Damp Crawl Space Cleanup
- Broken Pipes or Frozen Pipe Repair
- Wet Carpet Removal
- Content and Structural Decontamination
- Complete Structural Drying
- Disinfection & Sanitization Treatment
- Mold Remediation / Removal
- Where the plumber finishes, we begin!
We keep up-to-date information on industry standards and regulations, use top-of-the-line, environmentally friendly products, and we provide the best guarantees and warranties in the industry.
Serving the Following Municipalities in Union County, NJ:
Fanwood | Garwood | Kenilworth | Mountainside | New Providence | Roselle | Roselle Park | Elizabeth | Linden | Plainfield | Rahway | Summit | Westfield | Berkeley Heights | Clark | Cranford | Hillside | Scotch Plains | Springfield Township | Union Township | Winfield Township
In the case of an emergency or a local disaster, it’s important to have a reliable company that you can count on.